IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Helpful Programme developer.

Ted

I decided to try the FireFox "Minimize to Tray" addon last night which was shown as an experimental version in FF's Addons, but unfortunately I got the "Not compatible with this Version" message.

I passed this on to the programmes's author explaining that I was using FireFox 3.1 Beta 2 and he said he would build a new version to suit. Lo and Behold it was on the FF addon site this morning and it works like a charm. Just what I wanted.

After E-mailing and thanking him, I got a bit cheeky and asked if he could modify it to start FF minimized at bootup. No harm in asking, eh?

I've actually tried putting FF's shortcut ( set to Minimized ) into my start-up folder, but it won't start minimized.

Archived