IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I Need Help!!!

chavez007

When I use the AWC it does a good job but the only problem I have is that after I use it certain web site's wont work properly i.e. eBay it lines everything up on the right side and the text is either real large or shrunk to a very small font size!! and mapquest maps wont pull up either! Is there a setting on AWC that I can set so this wont occur.

Thanks,

chavez007

P.S.

I am using the latest version of firefox if this helps as well

Hello, what's the version of AWC you are using? If you are using Firefox, please delete the cache, then your FireFox will be all right. You can't delete Firefox cache file when it is running, or there will be some display problem when you run it next time. The bug had been fixed in AWC 2.4 Beta.

Yes, Tim is right.

This may have resolved your problem but if you download the new V2.4 beta 3 of AWC from this forum (it's a sticky and should be in the "Today's Posts" section) you will find that you will no longer have this issue.

Archived