IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Free Systems care will not run

johncar

Hi John

can't be the free one you are using!

Clean install and then install the free version.

Cheers

solbjerg

Free Systems care will not run without entering a licence number. I have used the prog in the past. Can anyone suggest how I can fix problem?

Thanks John

Thanks for the advice. I had uninstalled the prog and re-started my PC and re-downloaded the FREE prog several times, but each time I got a message saying what my licence number was. That was even thro I used ' Revo Uninstaller.' The prog which was downloaded each time was the Pro version although I had selected FREE

I did have the paid version before but it ran it.

After the advise I did the whole thing again three times. On the last occasion I went to the re-new subscription page and somehow managed to download the FREE version from there. That worked.

Thanks again for the advise

Fine john

But for another times sake - and for other users with problems - take a look at what clean install entails in either Usage of IObit programs or Install-Uninstall -

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks for the advice. I had uninstalled the prog and re-started my PC and re-downloaded the FREE prog several times, but each time I got a message saying what my licence number was. That was even thro I used ' Revo Uninstaller.' The prog which was downloaded each time was the Pro version although I had selected FREE

I did have the paid version before but it ran it.

After the advise I did the whole thing again three times. On the last occasion I went to the re-new subscription page and somehow managed to download the FREE version from there. That worked.

Thanks again for the advise

Archived