IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Purchased bundled set, one of the programs slowing down quickbooks

rltidd

Just purchased a bundle with these in it.

Smart Defrag 7 Pro, software updater pro, advanced system care 14 pro, driver booster 8 pro, iobit uninstaller 10 pro, iobit malware fighter 8 pro

Installed them on my system.  My Quickbooks company file then took 1 min 42 seconds to load.  Uninstalled all but the ininstaller, and went back to 13 seconds.

Which of these programs is affecting my quickbooks?

Rick

Install them one at a time, and check your Quickbooks. This should identify which program is causing the issue.

I suggest that you start with Malware Fighter, as this is the most likely suspect.

Also, remember that Malware Fighter does a system scan when you first install it, so that it may have grabbed your

system resources and slowed your Quickbooks file loading. Once the initial scan is done MF will no longer use a lot of resources and everything should

be back to normal. You can open your Task Manager to see if a program is using a lot of system resources, such as Ram/CPU/Disc