IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need help !!! video automatically deleted after ifun screen recorder update

Souvik

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Souvik,

Sorry to miss your post.

Yes, the recorded videos will not be removed. You can find them in your original directory that you were saing them to as Scannan replied.

@Scannan, thanks for your timely help.

• 1 month later...

I am also facing this issue and I can not find my deleted videos anywhere after the update. The update automatically deleted the videos from the previous version and can someone please help me because they are not in the original directory also. 

Edited by Paarth

• 1 year later...
On 10/13/2022 at 7:14 AM, s1ckness said:

It's sad to lose actual footage. I wish I could reassure you, but I don't know how. I've been in this kind of trouble myself at one time. Bitter experience always teaches.

After a brief depression, on the advice of a friend, I downloaded a new Screen Recorder from https://www.movavi.com/screen-recorder-mac/. Now, no matter what I do, even the minimal and seemingly unnecessary work, I habitually throw work on a backup drive. Maybe I'm overdoing it, but I don't want to be left with anything. So good luck in the future.