IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I upgrade to pro and haven't received my upgrade and have paid the money I have my paypal recipte to show u what day I did the upgrade (Solved)

Gloria Fishman

I'm sorry I have never used a forum before to get the support that I need, I have the iobot Advance system care free at the moment the receipt I post was for my pro upgrade paid through PayPal  on 8th June 21 I'm from Australia  thank you also for your reply 

No problem. The best way to address this issue is to do one or both of the following.

Send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely (The Iobit liason) here in the Forum.....https://forums.iobit.com/profile/8409-cicely/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjE2MDc0LCJpZF8yIjoxMTE3MDl9

When you open that page, you will see a Message box at the top. Just click on that and send your message. You could just copy and paste

your original post and also include a link to the post.

You can also send an email to support@iobit.com

• Scannan changed the title to I upgrade to pro and haven't received my upgrade and have paid the money I have my paypal recipte to show u what day I did the upgrade (Solved)
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...