IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Compra de produto indicado pela IOBIT Connectify Hotspot nçao fornece o acesso corretamente para ativação do produto

Laggopontes

Adquiri o produto indicado pela IOBIT Connectify Hotspot que aparece no Advanced care enquanto esta realizando manutenção, paguei pelo produto, porem a chave enviada na compra não consegue ativar o produto, isto é absurdo, já solicitei uma senha em meu e-mail enviada pelo vendedor e também não ativa, caso não resolva, vou solicitar reembolso, veja o recibo de compra em anexo.

Informo que somente comprei porque confio na IOBIT, portanto peço que a Iobit  me ajude a resolver esta questão.

I purchased the product indicated by IOBIT Connectify Hotspot that appears in Advanced care while it is performing maintenance, I paid for the product, but the key sent in the purchase cannot activate the product, this is absurd, I have already requested a password in my email sent by the seller and also not active, if not resolved, I will request a refund, see the attached purchase receipt.

I inform you that I only bought it because I trust IOBIT, so I ask Iobit  to help me resolve this issue.

compra FastSpring.pdf

The best way to address this issue is to do one or both of the following.

Send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely (The Iobit liason) here in the Forum.....https://forums.iobit.com/profile/8409-cicely/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjE2MDc0LCJpZF8yIjoxMTE3MDl9

When you open that page, you will see a Message box at the top. Just click on that and send your message. You could just copy and paste

your original post and also include a link to the post.

You can also send an email to support@iobit.com