IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Fun Screen Recorder Icon Appears In ASC Performance Monitor On Desktop

DrBen

Greetings...

I have the IObit Advanced System Care Free v14x software installed on each of my laptops and especially appreciate the Performance Monitor that appears on my Desktop screen.

I also have the IObit iFun Screen Recorder 1.2x software installed on each of my laptops and I have noticed that on one my laptops, a small "video camera" icon for the Screen Recorder appears associated with the Performance Monitor that appears on the Desktop screen. How can I remove this "video camera" icon from the Performance Monitor?

Performance Monitor with the video camera icon.png

Performance Monitor without the video camera icon.jpg

Greetings, Scannan...

Thank you for your response to my inquiry!

Unfortunately, I have tried your recommended solution but the small video camera icon continues to appear associated with the Performance Monitor as illustrated in one of the screen captures that I included with my above inquiry.

My next thought is to uninstall the IObit iFun Screen Recorder 1.2x software, then reinstall it at a later time, unless you have an alternate suggestion for me to try.

Greetings, Scannan...

When I select the video camera icon that appears associated with the Performance Monitor, the IObit iFun Screen Recorder starts up. I will uninstall the IObit iFun Screen Recorder software and see if the video icon disappears.