IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advanced system care

Hi john

Carefully - very - one by one. It is rather a help to find them, not something that should be used to delete them all.

Take a look in the other posts that discusses this topic.

What ASC version do you use?

Cheers

solbjerg

clone/duplicate files after running programme how do i remove clone/duplicate files?

moving files between drives

Iobit diskexplorer states that once analysed it is easy to move files between drives. My C drive is nearly full, my D drive empty. I would like to make D default instead of C, and perhaps move files. I am very naive and have not found it easy at all using Windows Vista ! Help.

Hi hughes

What files are taking up space on your c: drive - pictures, videoes?

Move those to the d: drive - if it doesn't release enough space then some some large programs too pehaps, then when you click on a shortcut afterwards it may say that it can't find the file, click properties and change the parent folder to the one it is now.

The reason I suggest only those files is that if you move system files too, you may have to do a lot of repairing afterwards (in the registry too).

You can move them by just dragging them to the D: drive - you will be asked if you want to copy them or move them. Choose move - so that you do not have to delete them later on the c: drive.

Cheers

solbjerg

Iobit diskexplorer states that once analysed it is easy to move files between drives. My C drive is nearly full, my D drive empty. I would like to make D default instead of C, and perhaps move files. I am very naive and have not found it easy at all using Windows Vista ! Help.

Archived