IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Free Rice

Valuater

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I kinda cheated, and changed the value from 20 to 150,000...yay me!

I actually wrote a bot that would do all the work for me and I ran it daily for about a month.... :)

But, now I play the game personally just to see how well I can do.

Valuater

8)

• 7 months later...

yes it is look at the snap ,if this were a test ,my teacher would pass my 87%

of 100--grade .some words were very hard to know the meaning ,but yes if thy truly do gift ,the poor i sit on it every day ,why? this will test my skill,to improve the words,and there meaning,,and help the rice distribution,for me it is a wonderful thing thy do.but i am a little so ,so about this.

itsmejjj

ps ok where are our English people ? come on let go .see iffa ya can beat my score ,without cheating! then post a snap! 2 hours limit ,and be truthful.

http://www.freerice.com/

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2829&stc=1&d=1259551586

i really think this is the real thing...and hope we here have a go.lets see who can top the scoring,that means ,truthfulness on your partaken,and every 2 hours start new!

ok Max you are the teacher,lets see your score..

how about it

and i silencer thank you for the link. Valuater

haha, i put up a macro, to send in about 2000 grains of rice per minute, and ran it for a long while, but didn't check how much. Poor guys, how are they going to afford that much rice?

nice if thy will ,but i think thy the site would no count this,why ,its to fast and the same,now even if one could answer every page ,to get to round about 6.000 grains takes at least 3/4 hour for a real fast Pearson,and it would be at level 1 to 60 on your rate,4 mi nits,not passable,plus thy would see there are no gradual rising in skill-the best i got was 29.and then drop back ,and then up and down..i tell you almost ,that hitting the level 40 - 60 it would get very hard..

say one got to 55.almost imposable.the best so far no ware near top score..of 40 levil... ,still.if it did work good luck.but i have grave thinking it would pass

that is why i want the well educated ta have a go ..see how far thy can get -and how fast ? and level..

2000 grains of rice per minute you and i do not have that speed .as every right,answer is 10 grains,think 60 seconds in mi nit.? and sent 2000,

ehhhh your pc ,and link can not do it .load a page ,answer ,link back ,check if you are right.then the next one...the best would be perhaps 5 .8 per mimit..

if one could answer correctly..

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

230 grains in about 10 minutes, - go at it all day about 1500 grains to the hours - let's say a full days work about 12000 grains that will come to a little less than 2 kg of rice enough to feed one person sufficiently energy-wise/calorie-wise for 2 days.

My contribution about 10 minutes of the calorie consumption of one person.

Around 2-3 000 000 000 hungry people in the world

About 1 000 000 000 000 kg needed on a yearly basis to keep them fed.

But of course every bit helps.

Second try

430 grains in 10 minutes

Cheers

solbjerg

nice if thy will ,but i think thy the site would no count this,why ,its to fast and the same,now even if one could answer every page ,to get to round about 6.000 grains takes at least 3/4 hour for a real fast Pearson,and it would be at level 1 to 60 on your rate,4 mi nits,not passable,plus thy would see there are no gradual rising in skill-the best i got was 29.and then drop back ,and then up and down..i tell you almost ,that hitting the level 40 - 60 it would get very hard..

say one got to 55.almost imposable.the best so far no ware near top score..of 40 levil... ,still.if it did work good luck.but i have grave thinking it would pass

that is why i want the well educated ta have a go ..see how far thy can get -and how fast ? and level..

2000 grains of rice per minute you and i do not have that speed .as every right,answer is 10 grains,think 60 seconds in mi nit.? and sent 2000,

ehhhh your pc ,and link can not do it .load a page ,answer ,link back ,check if you are right.then the next one...the best would be perhaps 5 .8 per mimit..

if one could answer correctly..

itsmejjj

• 3 months later...

Archived