IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

Application Install in Compatibility Mode

Can anyone help that me how can I install any application in Compatibility Mode? I am getting restrictions so that I can not install any single application. Waiting for solution.

22 hours ago, jminio said:

I am not able of install any old application/software in my system? How can I?

It's general. You can easily get rid out of it. Simply follow few simple and easy steps and your problem will be resolved.

• First of all, you must know the executable file of the program. Generally, they are located in the following directory: C:\Program Files. Also in C:\Program Files (x86)
  • Next, just locate the .exe file. Which corresponds to the executable. Well, you only have to right-click on it, to enter the properties.
  • This action will display the file properties window. Please click on the Compatibility tab.
  • Next, just select the operating system that best suits the program. The available operating systems are Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista. Finally, press OK, and try to run the program again.

If you still face any issue, then simply follow this article. Everything is described here with screenshots.