IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem with new Iobit Smart Defrag 1.10 interface

I wonder if something may be missing in the language file. Are you using English language? If so , go to "program file-Iobit-Smart defrag-Language-english" and open the language file. These buttons are about the fourth paragraph down.This button section should read:

ManuAnalyzeBtn.Caption=Analyze

ManuDefragBtn.Caption=Start

ManuPauseBtn.Caption=Pause

ManuResumeBtn.Caption=Resume

ManuStopBtn.Caption=Stop

ViewReportBtn.Caption=View report

If there are any words missing see if you can edit the file to add them and re-save it. Just a shot in the dark!

samr.

hi samr

Yes it could be, but I was thinking more along the lines of a clean install.

If the program was installed on top of the previous version it might help to do a clean install.

A description of a clean install can be found in the thread "Usage of IObit programs" in the Lounge section.

Hi asyrab - by the way what Operating system do you use I noticed that you apparently use FAT32 (File Allocation Table 32)

Cheers

solbjerg

I wonder if something may be missing in the language file. Are you using English language? If so , go to "program file-Iobit-Smart defrag-Language-english" and open the language file. These buttons are about the fourth paragraph down.This button section should read:

ManuStopBtn.Caption=Stop

If there are any words missing see if you can edit the file to add them and re-save it. Just a shot in the dark!

samr.

No different

ManuStopBtn.Caption=Stop

samr.

The paragraph is same as above.

Hi Asyrab

Ok, then to come back to my implicit question - how did you install the program - clean install or over the top?

From which version to which version?

Are you running the program as administrator?

Are you running on batteries?

Cheers

solbjerg

The paragraph is same as above.

Hi again Asyrab

When you say "My uninstaller 2008" - what do you mean?

Perhaps Revo Uninstaller?

Did you then select the uninstall mode that removes all traces?

Cheers

solbjerg

I have tried uninstall it with your uninstaller 2008 and reinstall it but the same problem occur.

I run it as admin.

I am not running on batteries

Hi again Asyrab

When you say "My uninstaller 2008" - what do you mean?

Perhaps Revo Uninstaller?

Did you then select the uninstall mode that removes all traces?

Cheers

solbjerg

"Your Unistaller! 2008" is the name of the uninstaller software did i used.

I think this software can removed all traces.

Archived