IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Tomorrows Patches

detailer

• 4 weeks later...

Hi valuater,

The spam posts on the forum are being removed by three people. I won't go in to how many are being removed each day because I don't want to encourage it. Some times it can be scary! :roll:

samr.

Hi valuater,

The spam posts on the forum are being removed by three people. I won't go in to how many are being removed each day because I don't want to encourage it. Some times it can be scary! :roll:

samr.

Hi samr,

I'll bet it can be scary... :smile:

However, The part I am referring to, is the registration process itself.

It' is to easy, just give a little info to register and start posting.

Most forums require the new person to receive an email to verify it is a real email address and the new person must respond to the email ....before he can post.

This would really cut-out the fly-by posters

Valuater

8)

BTW I want to thank you Admins here at IObit for this nice forum, clean of crap, and educated help!! 8)

Hi valuater,

I wish it could be set up that way-it would make things a whole lot easier!

I am just kind of one of the the spam guys (ha ha), but I do think that a lot of credit for the help on here should go to enoskype, solbjerg, and also several very helpful users (that I hope know who they are, including yourself) that keep things flowing smoothly! Thanks guys.

Have a great evening,

samr.

hi samr and enoskype

You are doing a great job - I just delete the posts and once in a while give an infraction.

Is there a way to delete all of a spammers posts at one go?

That would make it easier when it is one of those that have 2-10 spam posts inserted.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi valuater,

I wish it could be set up that way-it would make things a whole lot easier!

I am just kind of one of the the spam guys (ha ha), but I do think that a lot of credit for the help on here should go to enoskype, solbjerg, and also several very helpful users (that I hope know who they are, including yourself) that keep things flowing smoothly! Thanks guys.

Have a great evening,

samr.

Hi solbjerg,

Yes, in your PM inbox folder.

Cheers.

hi samr and enoskype

You are doing a great job - I just delete the posts and once in a while give an infraction.

Is there a way to delete all of a spammers posts at one go?

That would make it easier when it is one of those that have 2-10 spam posts inserted.

Cheers

solbjerg

Good Job Guys

I think it's been pretty well policed.Every now and then we get the guy that hits every post on the "today's posts" page,but other than that,nice and clean! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Signs/pannel-no-spam.gif

Archived