IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

NEW subscription added to exsisting

Circa58

I have a current subscription with 6 monthes remaining (it was a one-year at start).

If I purchase a NEW subscription, will it ADD 12 monthes to my current subscription (making 18 monthes total), or just UPDATE my current (6 monthes remaining) to be a

12-month subscription. TIA for any information.

Hello Circa58,

If you renew your license code with your current license code through this renew link https://www.iobit.com/en/renew.php, your current subscription will be extended for another 12 months automatically and you will keep your current license code (making 18 months in total).

If you make a new purchase without mentioning your current license, the service time of newly purchased license will not be added to the existing license’s service time automatically. In that case, you can email feedback@iobit.com to transfer the service time of your newly purchased license codes to your previously purchased license codes manually.

Have a good day!