IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Your AGGRESSIVE Banners Is Costing You Clients!

chrisban35

If you EVER put up another banner that cannot be canceled, closed, etc I am DONE with your services! I've been with iobit now for YEARS and I've tried to be the client that tells others about you. But if you're going to start pulling off PATHETIC SHADY ASS advertisement, then I am DONE with you JERKS!

And it's BS that your system takes over 20 minutes to upload the image or I'd include the ROGUE advertising banner you placed right in the middle of my screen that I COULD NOT delete. You guys are becoming true asses!

Well, there ya go! You just popped that banner up again on my screen, and I've just uninstalled ALL of your services, and I've now sent out an email to ALL of my clients whom I'd advised to use your services, and they will be removing your software as well. 

Since you assholes can't keep from being ROGUES, you're done with me and my clients. 

Pathetic as hell! Creating popup banners with no way to cancel or remove. One of the most unprofessional asinine moves!

Hello chrisban35,

Sorry to hear that.

You can close the unwanted message by clicking the "X" in the top right corner. Sorry it might be not clear and brings you inconvenience. We just want to share the quality program with our users who may need.  I have reported your feedback to our product team. We will keep on improving.