IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

help with reg. cleaner deleting all in one machine

hdrider

i have free addition and want to upgrade but wont unless prob. is fixed...every time i use the reg. cleaner it wants to fix or delete files that are needed for my all in one machine (print,coppy,fax). i had to reinstall the complete drivers download to get it to work again...i know i can view the reg. keys it wants to fix and save them from being deleted but the file names are so complicated i cant tell which ones are related to the machine...i want to be able to clean reg. and not disturbe the function of machine...i dont have the skill needed to identify the proper files or keys...is there a fix...pls help...thanks

Hi hdrider

Could you provide a a couple of screenshots of the "problems" it wants to "repair"? From "registry fix" and from "system optimize"!!

Do not click repair until we have determined which "problems" you have to place in the "ignore list".

But it seems to me that you should be able to see it, after you have install the "all in one" again and cleaned all the rest, the new ones it finds as "problems" must be the ones in question, right?

Cheers

solbjerg

i have free addition and want to upgrade but wont unless prob. is fixed...every time i use the reg. cleaner it wants to fix or delete files that are needed for my all in one machine (print,coppy,fax). i had to reinstall the complete drivers download to get it to work again...i know i can view the reg. keys it wants to fix and save them from being deleted but the file names are so complicated i cant tell which ones are related to the machine...i want to be able to clean reg. and not disturbe the function of machine...i dont have the skill needed to identify the proper files or keys...is there a fix...pls help...thanks

hi hdrider

Yes run it, BUT do not click repair! did you see the comment I added in my first answer?

Cheers

solbjerg

i will try to retrive them and post them but i dont want to run reg. fix again...thanks for your help...is there a way to do so without running reg. fix again

there were 338 changes made when this happened...this was a newly installed all in one machine prior to me running ASC...my drivers were messed up and the machine could not be identified by my system...how can i get ALL these files to help you without running it again and messing up my machine....i went to the recover tab but all i could see were the number of changes made at that time and not the list...thanks

hi hdrider

Just don't click repair!!

But please read this first:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1979

Have you - when you opened the ASC - just clicked the Care button??

And never configured anything? (reading manuals is a good plan) :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

there were 338 changes made when this happened...this was a newly installed all in one machine prior to me running ASC...my drivers were messed up and the machine could not be identified by my system...how can i get ALL these files to help you without running it again and messing up my machine....i went to the recover tab but all i could see were the number of changes made at that time and not the list...thanks

Archived