IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System Analysis problem

me3850

hi i have one problem when scaned first time i see more fix other visualzation i see network and other but no fix him next time i rescan but i see only visual optimize??

ps it is possible to list to all the fix dell system analysis?

thanks a lot

sorry for my english

Hi me3850,

I am not exactly sure what your question is. Do you speak another language? If you do there may be others in the forum that can help you or I may be able to use a translator to help me understand your question better.

From what I think I do understand, you are not seeing the problems to fix after running a new scan. If this is your question, this is because AWC has already fixed these problems the first time. Any new problems that AWC finds are problems that have occured between the time your last ran AWC and this time running.

As for your second question, if you are asking for a list of the optimizations that AWC makes, there is a new sticky post in the General discussion section where you can post a question about any particular optimization that AWC makes (please only ask one at a time)

Archived