IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Does IObit have a Customer Service Rep.

Kriket

I'd like to speak to a CSR on a PHONE,instead of going from page to page,FAQ etc etc and never once has the problem I needed to fix found.I can't believe that a Comp. would not have a Service Rep.you could speak to or a person you could renew or purchase different software,,,  

• Scannan changed the title to Does IObit have a Customer Service Rep.

Same here !  really dissapointed in support for payed products  !    I'm sorry I can not help you Kriket, but I'm struggling trough the same issues, I want to contact iobit on phone (or at least live supportchat) as well, but there seems no way of doing so.  (very weird indeed for a security software Comp.

please see my issue in my topic :

Hello Kriket and Willliam,

Sicerely sorry for my late reply.

Sorry to tell you we do not have direct phone severce. 

If you want to a fast solutions, please get online help from https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback.php 

Yuo can get reply withing 24 hours in this way. You can also post your issues here but the reply might be delayed due to the holiday or weekend.

Thanks for your understanding.