IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

feature request, resize

I have 5 external hard drives and one internal drive. When I launch SmartDefrag, the top portion of the window that lists the drives is long enough that I need to scroll down in order to see the status of all drives. I haven't found a way (thus the reason for this feature request) to resize the window in order to see all 6 drives at once and to be able to visually monitor them without the need to scroll (kinda lazy).

Hi jasmoe

I understand the reason for your request and sympathize.

But if we look at it globally I think that a lot of people (poor) still use 12" or 14" screens, - they are already forgotten by most homepage developers.

Even my 17" screen is too small for at lot of current sites.

Cheers

solbjerg

" = inch

I have 5 external hard drives and one internal drive. When I launch SmartDefrag, the top portion of the window that lists the drives is long enough that I need to scroll down in order to see the status of all drives. I haven't found a way (thus the reason for this feature request) to resize the window in order to see all 6 drives at once and to be able to visually monitor them without the need to scroll (kinda lazy).

Hi jasmoe

I understand the reason for your request and sympathize.

But if we look at it globally I think that a lot of people (poor) still use 12" or 14" screens, - they are already forgotten by most homepage developers.

Even my 17" screen is too small for at lot of current sites.

Cheers

solbjerg

" = inch

That makes sense. I was just thinking about there begin a way to drag the window to resize it if the person happens to have a need for a larger window.

Still love the app and the lack of this "feature" will, in no way, detract me from using SmartDefrag.

Hi jasmoe

I asked IObit that question a year or so ago, and was told that they currently had no plans to facilitate resizing of the window, but that they would consider making the window remember its position on the screen.

I haven't asked them recently though.

Perhaps Krissy could shed some light on this? Please!

Cheers

solbjerg

That makes sense. I was just thinking about there begin a way to drag the window to resize it if the person happens to have a need for a larger window.

Still love the app and the lack of this "feature" will, in no way, detract me from using SmartDefrag.

Archived