IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Making a schedule

donnyb

I am using 1.10 and am having trouble making a schedule. I have four partitions and would like to have each run on a different day, but it doesn't seem I can do that. Is there a way to do this?

One other thing. There is a small leftover yellow box that says "Close" that stays on my desktop when I close the program. I found that if I hover over the red "X", then hover over the minimize button, then close the program, the yellow box does not stay. Any idea what that is?

close

Hi donnyb-Not sure if I can sort out your scheduling issue,but I can tell you the left over "close box" has been brought to IObit's attention.Best way,for now is to right click on tray icon and choose exit-that will eliminate the "close box" message from your screen.It also insures that SD is fully shut down and not running in the background.Take a look at this thread.My guess for the schedule is that you will need to select "schedule" from the left pane of the GUI,and then select only the first drive(check the box) you want to schedule.Now select "schedule config"-enter your preferences,and then repeat this operation drive by drive.If it works the way I'm guessing,you'll have all drive boxes checked upon completion.Sorry,this is my best guess as I have only one drive.Best of luck.

Archived