IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Start Menu Pro renewed license spamming upgrade ad

Wisty

I have just renewed my license for the 'upgraded' newer version of Start Menu Pro (Start Menu 8 PRO V6 (1 year subscription / 3 PCs) but everytime I restart my pc I get the pop up ad pushing me to upgrade the product again. How can I stop this ad please!

Here is the pop up I get every time I restart my pc. The second pic is the webpage that opens when I click 'finish' on the pop up.

The updated program is registered and using the current license so this ad should not be popping up all the time now.

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

I give up. I already have the most up to date version 5.2.0.0 file version 5.2.0.9. this is the same as your link above but I downloaded and installed it again anyway. I have no doubt the ad will continue with every reboot. A years license just paid for for 3 pcs, wont be buying it again and  may have to just uninstall to stop the ad spam, clearly you guys haven't got a clue how to stop it.