IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

Lost screen recordings after update

Can someone help me. I can't find the screen recordings after update anywhere. I checked the original folder and everywhere. I lost 108 screen recordings. Someone tell me how to retrieve them.

Hello Paarth,

Please checked the new directory and old directory that you saved the recorded videos. 

If you can not find them, please search in all your disks to get them back. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

• 1 month later...

Your videos will be stored to Photos and appear in the Camera Roll.Your videos will be stored to Photos and appear in the Camera Roll. Please keep in mind that if you encounter this error, your recording will be lost. You won't be able to locate or retrieve any unsaved video or audio recordings. I do recommend to use a recorder which has more saving options and it's more safe, like (Spam link removed) so if you get a new update in the future, you can be sure that you won't lose you video registrations by accident or because of some system error.