IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 15

Cicely

Hi all,

Advanced SystemCare 15 Final is available. Check it out and enjoy the new features now. 🙂😉

1. Download Now
Download from Major Geeks

2. Send your Feedback
- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: feedback@iobit.com
- Join discussion on our
forums.

3. Share Advanced SystemCare 15 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New:

+ New clean and simple UI brings a more intuitive and user-friendly experience
+ New WebGL and Audio fingerprint protections drastically enhance the protection against online tracking, bringing you anonymous online browsing
+ Junk File Clean helps you release 20% more disk space with the deeper and more thorough cleanup
+ Privacy Sweep now can clear much more privacy traces to bring you higher privacy security
+ Enhanced Software Updater can update 33% more outdated programs with just 1-click
+ Enhanced Startup Optimizer can optimize 30% more startup items for a much faster PC startup
+ Expanded Surfing Protection database by 10% for more secure and smoother browsing
+ Expanded Anti-Spyware database by 4% for a more secure system
+ Optimized data display on multiple modules to make it more informative and beginner-friendly
+ Optimized scan algorithms for faster scan
+ Improved Performance Monitor for more accurate temperature detection
+ Fully compatible with Windows 11
+ Supports 37 localized languages
+ And more can be discovered by you  

5. Description: 

Advanced SystemCare is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use software to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your PC, as well as guard your privacy. With the clean, intuitive, and informative UI, it can be easily navigated without a second thought, even if for beginners.

The most attractive feature is the powerful 1-click scan and fix. On the one hand, the smart AI Mode can make a personalized solution for you to liberate your computer and save your time; on the other hand, the comprehensive Manual Mode allows you to tune up your PC freely according to your special needs, including clean up junk files, leftovers, and invalid shortcuts, sweep privacy traces, remove spyware, accelerate Internet speed, update outdated programs and drivers, fix disk errors, system weaknesses, and security holes, and enable antivirus & firewall protections.

Besides, Advanced SystemCare has plenty of features to further speed up and secure your PC, such as: stop unnecessary startup items to make your PC boot up faster, clean up junk files and invalid registry entries to bring you a more responsive system, accelerate your network and browsers in an all-around way to let you surf online freely, keep your installed programs always up-to-date automatically, and disguise your online identity and activities to create a safer online world for you.

Moreover, the new version Advanced SystemCare 15 improves almost all modules. The improved Performance Monitor presents you with more accurate data about PC’s RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real time, and lets you quickly end the processes with high RAM/CPU/Disk usage to further speed up your PC. The upgraded Protect tab protects you against more viruses, spyware, phishing scams, cryptocurrency mining attacks, suspicious emails, and other online risks; alerts you about homepage & search engine modifications; blocks annoying ads and unauthorized accesses to your sensitive data; stops digital fingerprints being stolen. And the significantly enhanced Software Updater helps you update more programs to their latest versions at the earliest time.

Last but not least, Advanced SystemCare also fine-tuned over 10 useful tools, such as Win Fix, Smart RAM, Internet Booster, Large File Finder, Disk Cleaner, Registry Cleaner, File Shredder, Undelete, FaceID, and DNS Protector, to further clean and optimize your PC.

In summary, Advanced SystemCare helps you unlock the full potential of your PC and delivers you an unprecedented experience of a faster and safer PC.  

We look forward to receiving your feedback on this new version. 🙂🙂

• Cicely pinned this topic

Hello,

This is a recurring problem of all versions of ASC. I have reported the same issue since version 13 and now with this version 15 it seems to be the same:

In Settings / Ignore list / Browser Cookies / 'Cookies to Delete':

ASC can´t detect the cookies present in the browsers to be able to make the selection to ignore. Please, see the attached image where ASC is compared with CCleaner to understand the issue better.

I have the last version of Microsoft Edge Chromium browser, on Windows 10 Home 10.0.19043.

cookies ASC15 vs CCleaner.jpg

5 hours ago, FAM10 said:

Hello,

This is a recurring problem of all versions of ASC. I have reported the same issue since version 13 and now with this version 15 it seems to be the same:

In Settings / Ignore list / Browser Cookies / 'Cookies to Delete':

ASC can´t detect the cookies present in the browsers to be able to make the selection to ignore. Please, see the attached image where ASC is compared with CCleaner to understand the issue better.

I have the last version of Microsoft Edge Chromium browser, on Windows 10 Home 10.0.19043.

cookies ASC15 vs CCleaner.jpg

Sorry for that.

We need more information to further check the issue. Please follow the steps below to send us the debug file.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip to us via feedback@iobit.com.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, BostonLover said:

Faster again than 14; tyvvm!

Disk Optimization no change in speed, still wanting it to be faster.

Can't wait to see new Skins!

I don't believe I will ever leave IOBIT!

Thanks for  testing the new version. We'll continue to improve it. 

The new skin will be available in the final version which will come soon. Please stay tuned on it.

Nice day!😉

9 hours ago, zntmid8r said:

Overall faster than 14!

Privacy trace detecting more items.

Disk Optimization same as 14.

Overall good experience!

Tks!!

Happy to see your feedback. We'll keep on improving our product. All the best and cheers😉😉

Hello,

I supposed that this RC version (or beta version in the next time) can be tested fully in its tools but I see I need to buy a license to use the Pro tools. I think it doesn´t make sense because they are inside of a testing version. How will I be able to test this RC version if I can use only a part of its tools? Could I get at least a limited license to thoroughly test the program?

Thanks

Edited by FAM10

Hello,

With respect to the use of most tools of this ASC 15 RC, until now I didn´t find any issues (except for the cookies as I posted before).

On the other hand I would like to say some things about the software, related with the standard user accounts in the same PC.

The cleaning capabilities of all user accounts for Privacy Sweep and Junk File Clean was a grate improvement. But there are other modules or tools where it seems to be they don´t work for all user accounts. One example is for Startup Optimizer: here the user can´t manage the items for each user, it can do only for the current user (admin).

Perhaps the the biggest drawback occurs within a standard user account, where ASC doesn´t work after the session start. Then, Automatic Services (AutoCare, AutoClean, Auto RAM) don´t work. So non-admin users cannot take advantage of important ASC functions. 

This is an important limitation for my case.

My question is: Is in your plans to achieve a development of the software such as it would be fully able to be use for all user accounts from the admin account? Would it be possible that the Automatic Services can be active in standard user accounts?

Thanks

5 hours ago, FAM10 said:

Hello,

With respect to the use of most tools of this ASC 15 RC, until now I didn´t find any issues (except for the cookies as I posted before).

On the other hand I would like to say some things about the software, related with the standard user accounts in the same PC.

The cleaning capabilities of all user accounts for Privacy Sweep and Junk File Clean was a grate improvement. But there are other modules or tools where it seems to be they don´t work for all user accounts. One example is for Startup Optimizer: here the user can´t manage the items for each user, it can do only for the current user (admin).

Perhaps the the biggest drawback occurs within a standard user account, where ASC doesn´t work after the session start. Then, Automatic Services (AutoCare, AutoClean, Auto RAM) don´t work. So non-admin users cannot take advantage of important ASC functions. 

This is an important limitation for my case.

My question is: Is in your plans to achieve a development of the software such as it would be fully able to be use for all user accounts from the admin account? Would it be possible that the Automatic Services can be active in standard user accounts?

Thanks

Thank you for continuing to test our new version and for sending us your feedback.

We've recorded your valuable suggestions and will consider them seriously in the future versions.

All the best and cheers!🙂

4 hours ago, Yuri B.M said:

GOOD. NEEDS TO IMPROVE smart ram 4.0 ADD CLEANING TIME TO THE DELAY OF RAM (clean every ; 5 sec, 10 sec, 1 min, 5 min). having the possibility to create a widget ON DESKTOP WOULD BE LEGAL. AND INCREASE THE PERFORMANCE OF smart ram 4.0 TOO.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions about the tool Smart RAM. We've recorded them for future consideration.

As for "having the possibility to create a widget ON DESKTOP WOULD BE LEGAL", it already has this feature, you can move your mouse on the arrow on the top right corner of Smart RAM and click it to create a desktop icon for it. The following picture is for your reference.

image.png.571c296161058326c6538826ce85eff9.png

Have a nice day!

On 16/09/2021 at 04:41, Cicely said:

Obrigado por suas valiosas sugestþes sobre a ferramenta Smart RAM. Nós os gravamos para consideração futura.

Quanto a " ter a possibilidade de criar um widget NO DESKTOP SERIA LEGAL ", ele jĂĄ possui esse recurso, vocĂŞ pode mover o mouse sobre a seta no canto superior direito do Smart RAM e clicar nele para criar um Ă­cone no desktop para ele. A imagem a seguir ĂŠ para sua referĂŞncia.

image.png.571c296161058326c6538826ce85eff9.png

Tenha um bom dia!

THAT WOULD BE CREATING A shortcut; WIDGET EQUALS THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR THAT APPEARS WHEN advanced systemcare IS INSTALLED ON THE COMPUTER,
-
THIS WIDGET WILL SHOW BUTTONS FOR CLEANING AND USING ram, cpu, gpu, spare memory, etc.

Sem tĂ­tulo.....png

Sem tĂ­tulo.png

On 9/19/2021 at 11:22 AM, Yuri B.M said:
THAT WOULD BE CREATING A shortcut; WIDGET EQUALS THE PERFORMANCE MONITOR THAT APPEARS WHEN advanced systemcare IS INSTALLED ON THE COMPUTER,
-
THIS WIDGET WILL SHOW BUTTONS FOR CLEANING AND USING ram, cpu, gpu, spare memory, etc.

Sem tĂ­tulo.....png

Sem tĂ­tulo.png

Thanks for your update. We've recorded the suggestion and will consider it carefully in the future. Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using IObit for 1 year. And I like your advanced system care + the great tools given along with it. I suggest giving more features in the Turbo boost. Only one problem I found till now is that many antivirus softwares found as a PuP (Potentially Unwanted Program) the ASC 14. I thought it will be fixed in ASC 15 but it’s still read as a PuP.

I know that IOBIT ASC is a good tool for optimizing PC but I tested its and the result is not as expected as I think. I've just compared it with restoro,CCleaner and ashampoo:

Restoro overall score: 8.7/10
Ashampoo Winoptimizer: 9.2/10

IOBIT Advanced system care: 8.9/10

CCleaner:9.2/10

• 2 months later...