IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New User Query

JohnC

Hi,

Yesterday I downloaded Advanced System Care Free Edition. When I accessed my computer today I got a message saying that ASC is not recognised by Windows so I can't use it. Any suggestions as to how I can fix this?

Thanks.

Hi John

Probably your firewall blocking the program.

When you download a program that you want to run on your computer, the best way is to download the exe file to your computer (in a folder or on your desktop)

Then right click on the setup file and choose properties and in the right hand lower corner remove the blocking of the program. Then OK and then click on the exe file to install it.

To fix it now - go to your firewall click the tab "Exceptions" and navigate to ASC.exe and place that in your exceptions. Click OK, and that should do it!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

Yesterday I downloaded Advanced System Care Free Edition. When I accessed my computer today I got a message saying that ASC is not recognised by Windows so I can't use it. Any suggestions as to how I can fix this?

Thanks.

Archived