IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to disable specific software automatic update

My Advanced System care pro 14 Automatically update all software in my computer. Some of software I do not want update or I wan stop this function. Its automatically upate some software what I do not want. how to stop this. Like VLC I do not want update . But it automatically update every time after I reinstall old version. 

14 hours ago, U H Khan said:

My Advanced System care pro 14 Automatically update all software in my computer. Some of software I do not want update or I wan stop this function. Its automatically upate some software what I do not want. how to stop this. Like VLC I do not want update . But it automatically update every time after I reinstall old version. 

Please refer to the attached picture to go to the settings window of ASC to set it.

Have a nice day!

update settings.jpg

• 10 months later...

Go into App settings into the Start Menu to launch it. Once it's open, click the three-dot Menu button at the top-right and choose Settings. On the Settings page, disable the Update apps automatically slider. That's all you have to do---now Store apps won't update in the background.

Regards,
J Wick