IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

Keyboard stop working after update of drivers on my Asus laptop

Tibi

This problem is really old, always had it with this Driver Booster, should be fixed.

Details about my system: Asus FX502VMZ, el® Core™ i7-7700HQ, nVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, Windows 10 PRO 64-bit.
Driver problem: Keyboards, attached in screenshot.

DriverBooster_gO3qKN5ZRr.png

Hi there,

Could you please give us more details about the problem you reported? Do you mean the year? The number displayed is from the official websites.  We only detect the drivers and display it without any changes.

8 hours ago, Cicely said:

Hi there,

Could you please give us more details about the problem you reported? Do you mean the year? The number displayed is from the official websites.  We only detect the drivers and display it without any changes.

Keyboard stop working when I update keyboard driver, should be removed from update or something. I know its an official driver, but is bugged for this laptop. I can help with any detail (bios version, etc.) If you wanna fix it