IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

can u help

Hello breezie

Start your computer in safe mode - hit F8 repeatedly when the computer starts to startup, choose the command safe mode by going to it by the arrow key and clicking enter.

When in safe mode go to Windows System restore facility and choose a date before running ASC. - you will probably have to reinstall the programs you possibly have installed in that period, but you will not loose your other work - doc, mails, etc. --,

Regarding the SendTo command - write Send To in your searh box - it will find a couple of folders - open them one by one and delete the right click command you do not need, it most probably is in c:/documents and setting/"You"/send to

Cheers

solbjerg

P.s. You probably ran the ASC scan without checking the "problems" and placing some of them in the ignore list, before you clicked repair?

Isn't that the reason for uninstalling ASC.

Please read the manual or the whole thread "Usage of IObit Products" in the Lounge section.

i uninstalled the advanced systemcare i now cant seem to do a system restore on my pc and when i go and rite click on a program it still asks if i want to boost it with the advanced system care i cant find it anywhere on my pc and im not sure how i can get my restore system working

Archived