IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

New Software health

So I got the update today and got this new Software health thing which I thought sounded cool. I did the scan so I could check out all it had to offer and it found numerous issues with my installation files and so I wanted to see what those issues were before doing any fix and your software provides ZERO explanation!! Um what the eff??? Do you actually think ppl will just blindly let you screw with installation files without you explaining what the issue is and are you going to delete them or what? Because I am not ok with that, like at all. Like you do not necessarily need an explanation for every file but an explanation on what exactly is being scanned for and what is going to be done about it would be nice. 

Hello,

this day I found and used Software Health. I tried it and did not see any use and fact. When I opened this tool the sacond time, I found the result GUT (well in german) hiden on the left side. My opinion: PUT IT ON THE RIGHT SIDE, WHERE YOU START THE SOFTWARE HEALTH. This way you find the result.

If it is connected to restore (if the program ruins something) I hope, but I do not knoiw.