IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Complaint to iobit management

David Dundas

I would have liked to enter this complaint directly with iobit staff, but as the website does not accept complaints as "complaints" cannot be found by the search, I have to enter my complaint here. It is that I am complaining about the gradual increase in iobit pushing adverts when I use my paid Advanced System Care. The last time that I scanned my PC with this software, an iobit advert appeared that I was unable to get rid of without signing up to it. In order to exit Advanced System Care, I had to use Task Manager to end it, which shows how deeply embedded it is in my system.

My request to iobit, if I had been able to contact them directly, is to stop pushing their adverts for software. If they don't confirm that this will be done, I will uninstall Advanced System Care (after many years using it) and use alternative software. I hope that for once, iobit is listening to their loyal customers.

Iobit advert.JPG

Hi David Dundas,

Sorry to hear that.

At present, we are partnered with iTop VPN to help promote its product iTop VPN, which can provide private access to the Internet with military-grade protection.

Almost all IObit products are recommending this app, as your picture shows you can untick the checkbox if you do not need the recommended the programs. 
Anyway, I have forwarded your concern to our product team and market team. They will consider this kind of marketing activities and make a better balance in future.

Have a good time!

Please provide me instructions on how to completely cancel my Iobit membership and automatic renewal.  I am cancelling due to you shoving the ITOP programs down our throats. We should not have to opt out of the programs, installation should be our choice!!! I'll select installation if I want the program.  YOU SHOULD NEVER AUTOMATICALLY INSTALL A PROGRAM ON ANTONE'S COMPUTER. Obviously, many, many people are missing the tick boxes to not install as evidenced by all the posts here. SO I AM CANCELLING AND DELETING ALL IOBIT PROGRAMS TODAY! YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!

Hello sonoranhawk,

Sorry to hear that.

I will report your feedback to our product team for conderation. You can uncheck the checkbox if you do not want it.

They will consider this kind of marketing activities and make a better balance in future.

Have a good time!