IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3 version 3.2 is released

enoskype

Advanced SystemCare 3.2 is available.

The Setup File is for both FREE and PRO editions.

Download Now from MajorGeeks. (asc-setup-mj.exe size: 7614 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.2.0.633)

Downlod from Download.com . (asc-setup.exe size: 7614 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.2.0.633)

What's new:

-----------------------------------------

+ Improved Spyware Removal function

+ Added "Game Booster"

+ Supported "Google Chrome" privacy sweep

+ Improved "disk defragment" engine

+ Improved "Utilities" section

* Fixed bugs in update function

* Fixed general bugs

Cheers.

Add-ons OK

I can confirm that the add-on utility porgrams for extra skins of ASC 3 and moving Smart Defrag, work well within ASC 3 version 3.2.0.633.

For extra skins go to the following thread: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1896

For moving Smart Defrag go to the following thread: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=2085

Cheers.

confusion over new version

Good Morning all,

I am a paid Pro user and just received the notification of version 3.2. I can't seem to find a download spot that doesn't require me to complete some kind of "offer". Would you please point me in the correct direction?

Thanks

Bob

Just read the 1st post in this thread and followed the link. So far so good. I may learn to read before I post :-)

addition toTim, in ASC 3.2, three of the five glitches are fixed when running in Windows7 environment.

Here are the fixed ones:

-AWC Init window gives " Failed to set data for" "error

-Apply button is not greyed out when you click, but Apply works.

-Another glitch, hitting OK button in Options window does not close the window.

The following two remain as pending:

-Although "System Restore" within "Restore Center" works, "View System Restore" gives "List index out of bounds (185)" error.

-No privacy sweep in right click menu of Recycle Bin.

Cheers.

Thanks IcyFrostPro, but I wanted to know if they fixed any bugs.I remember that they existed in older versions.Tim Xue gave a reason for not to include them.My question was if the new ones are different than the old ones.

Thanks IcyFrostPro, but I wanted to know if they fixed any bugs.I remember that they existed in older versions.Tim Xue gave a reason for not to include them.My question was if the new ones are different than the old ones.

old or new good.

• 3 weeks later...

mistake in russsian translation...

there is one mistake in russsian translation...

When u update through update button in asc 3, "left" translated like left side and not like time left...

u need to change "левая" to "осталось"

Hi symbiotic

Please send the updated file to IObit support@iobit.com and explain what you have done.

Additionally you can also place it here as an attached zip file.

I have already changed the левая here by me to осталось in the Russian language file.

Cheers

solbjerg

When u update through update button in asc 3, "left" translated like left side and not like time left...

Hi symbiotic

Isn't the Russian ь equivalent with ü - u with an umlaut?

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived