IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Nunca recebi o código de registro.

Alexsandro Brunner

Hell Alexsandro Brunner,

Please post in Eglish as it is the rule of this forum. You can use google translate.

For the license code issues, you can send us one or more of the following information for us to help you find your order and the code: ( You can send me PM)

- Reference number of the order;

- Name or Email filled in the order;

- First 4 digits and last 4 digits of the card used;

- A copy of your payment records.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Inferno Alexsandro Brunner,

Por favor, poste em inglês, pois é a regra deste fórum. Você pode usar o Google Tradutor.

Para problemas com o código de licença, você pode nos enviar uma ou mais das seguintes informações para ajudá-lo a encontrar seu pedido e o código: (Você pode me enviar um PM)

- Número de referência do pedido;

- Nome ou e-mail preenchido no pedido;

- Primeiros 4 dígitos e últimos 4 dígitos do cartão utilizado;

- Uma cópia de seus registros de pagamento.

Ansioso por saber sobre você.

Hell Alexsandro Brunner,

I deleted your post here as it leaks your privacy. It is suggested to send us the private message by PM or communicating with our online support to solve the order related issues is a better choice. 

I will send check wether there is order with the message you supplied and send message to the Email you supplied.

Have a great day.