IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem with AT&T browser plugin w/ASC3.2

samr

There seems to be a problem with ASC 3.2 Pro and AT&T Yahoo Browser for internet explorer. After running "Maintain Windows" the Yahoo browser no longer works. Restoring ASC backups does not fix it, but System Restore does. I suspect something with registry fix but I have not pinned down the culprit entry yet. I will post if I can find what is causing the problem.

samr.

Edit: After having to restore several times, each time I came up with 112 entries in Deep Scan. I added these to ignore list thinking I would remove these from the list in groups to try to narrow it down. To my surprise as I removed a batch from the list and re-scanned reg fix, none of these entries ever showed back up and have no problems with the AT&T Yahoo browser. Very strange!

Archived