IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

reinstalled windos, lost IOBit Driver Updater Pro serial

No, you posted in General Forum items,( which I have now deleted) and you are referencing a Topic which gives instructions for licence issues.

Did you follow those instructions, and if so did it help, and if not then post your Topic in the relevant section dealing with the

product with which you have the issue

I hope your customers are not reading your posts, because if they are, I am sure they will be starting to question

your competence.

You were simply asked to post in the correct section of the Forum. This appears to be a task beyond your ability.

So, to make it as Simple as possible for you.....you should have posted in Driver Booster......which is obviously the

product causing your issue.

I have already explained the "LOST LICENSES AND OTHERS" ...situation for you, but even that seems to tax your ability.

A bit of free advice.......when you seek assistance from others, the least you can do is follow their suggestions, and obey the

rules.

But, as you will be leaving the Iobit fold now......none of this matters anymore for you.