IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

unwanted progam instalin by tamindir.com with iobit updates

Cem Gokcen

Hello

Past few weeks when I try to download a update for any iobit updates your site reroute me to tamindir.com web sites.
But they add itopVPN, iTOP Screen Recoreder and one more rabish program more to my upgrade file.
I lost time to uninstall this stupid programs.
Would you pls ask tamindir why are they add extra insttaller in to your programs.
I am not freeware user.
I dont want this kind of services.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your feedback.

At present, we are partnered with iTop VPN to help promote its product iTop VPN, which can provide private access to the Internet with military-grade protection.

IObit products are recommending this app. If you do not want this program, please uncheck the checkbox during your installtion.

Anyway, I have forwarded your concern to our product team and market team. They will consider this kind of marketing activities and make a better balance in future.

Have a great day.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Redsfan,

Thanks for your suggestion. It sounds good and many other users have the same idea. I have reported it to our product team and market team. They are considering it.

Hope we can find a better balance in future.

Have a great day.