IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Backup in awc pro

diddydave

Hi DD

Let me suggest you back it up to a USB-memory-stick, - if you choose a total backup - then a memory stick with large capacity i.e. 16 GB for example.

If you want to burn it onto a cd/dvd you will probably need several cd/dvd's

A floppy disk usually only had 1.44 MB storage capacity, so a lot of them would be needed :-)

Or you could place it in another volume (disk) on your computer.

Cheers

solbjerg

How can I back up to a cd since my PC has no floppy drive?

Thanks DD::sad:

Hi detailer

Yes you are right! An external hard-drive is a good plan.

In Denmark it is about 20 cents pr. 1GB for the external hard-drive, while the more handy USB flash/memory stick is about 2$ pr. 1GB.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Dave-Depending on the amount of data,you might also want to consider an external hard drive-from a capacity/cost perspective,they have become very affordable-actually cheaper than a flash drive.

Once in a While

Thanks Solbjerg-I was pretty sure. I think I paid @ $20.00 for my last flash drive-a PNY 4G-ON SALE! I've seen 160G drives for less than $100 including postage,and those weren't the "cheapies"-five of mine for one of those-what the hell was I thinking!! I need to start taking my own advice.

Archived