IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

David Pitcher

Jug

On 9/30/2021 at 9:28 PM, Jug said:

F-Secure Safe blocking iobit dodgy Advanced System Care v 14 elements but advise me to report here 

Sorry for that.

It must be a false positive. Our product is definitely clean. Please send us the details and screenshots related to the issue via feedback@iobit.com.

Thank you.

Hi Cicely

I have ASC installed on my 2 PC's and for some time when I boot up F- Secure Safe blocks the following all starting with http://www.

aws.iobit.com    download.iobit.com  update.iobit.com and   stats.iobit.com   one or two appear blocked each time.

I have used ASC for some time and had no previous problems, I first contacted both FS and Neon of IObit in August, the latter gave me a special download which I used after uninstalling but the problem exists.

I have not tried to open  any of those blocked but the items appear every day the PC's are used . I do hope you can help.

I am sorry for my poor first post,dated 30/09/21 can it be deleted ?

Jug

Online Feedback – IObit.html