IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Jibberish Files

Hi guys,

Just a question... do you know if these "jibberish" files are just shortened file names? I have noticed that the current file is displayed is just a shortened file name of the actual file. Does this seem right or are you talking about something else?

Hi Clayton, samr, Leroyleroy_2000,

I think no gibberish files are shown.

1) Some of the strange shapes and figures are most probably because of the unmatching fonts. (Too fast to examine, but I have noticed that for my name apart from the others.)

2) MFT, and/or Meta Data files are seen strangely.

3) Only one line is spared and shown. If the path is longer than the defined space for one line, some times only last couple of letters of the files are seen.

Rarely, I notice one digit numbers which I couldn't figure out yet.

Hi Clayton & enoskype,

When it is analyzing they go by very fast, but what I am seeing are lines of odd shaped characters that are not in the english alphabet. It could be a font thing, but it wasn't doing it in old version.It is just an occasional fite name, Most are OK.

samr.

Archived