IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Driver Booster 9

Cicely

Hi All,
Good news. Driver Booster 9 Final has been released. Check it out and enjoy the new features.
Your suggestions and feedback are highly welcomed and appreciated.
1. Download Now

Download Driver Booster 9

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: dbfeedback@iobit.com
- Join discussion on our forums.

3. Share Driver Booster 9 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's new:

+ Fully supports Windows 11

+ Greatly expanded database by 78% to support updating 8,000,000+ drivers

+ Enhanced multiple tools (Clean Invalid Device Data, Fix Device Error, Fix No Sound, etc.) for better system stability

+ Strengthened Backup & Restore to support backing up multiple versions of drivers

+ Improved Game Boost to support enabling Game Mode in Windows Settings directly

+ Brand-new UI for more concise interface, easier operation, and smoother experience

+ Supported 37 languages

+ More can be discovered by you

5. Description:

Driver Booster is a must-to-have utility designed to update all outdated drivers on Windows. As we all know, those obsolete drivers may adversely affect the PC performance and even cause system crashes. Developed by IObit, Driver Booster provides the best one-click solution to rapidly and securely update outdated drivers, install missing drivers, and fix incorrect drivers. Apart from updating drivers, Driver Booster also introduces several powerful tools to increase the system compatibility and stability.

What makes Driver Booster so attractive?

Fully Supported Windows 11
As soon as Microsoft introduces Windows 11 to the world, IObit makes Driver Booster fully support Windows11.

Very Large Driver Database (8, 000,000+)
While providing millions of driver updates, Driver Booster ensures all the drivers provided are from official websites or Windows and have passed WHQL and strict IObit Review Rules. These certified drivers can be updated without worries about system or security problems.

Automatically Scan and Update
You can create a scheduler to scan at a fixed frequency or at each Windows startup. Meanwhile, it saves you plenty of effort and time by checking the checkbox “Automatically update drivers while the system is idle”. It totally frees you from checking the status of drivers and driver updates one by one.

Powerful Tools
No sound, bad resolution, and no internet connection are probably the headache for all PC users. With IObit cutting-edge technology, Driver Booster employs its foolproof Tools: Fix No Sound, Fix Network Failure, Fix Bad Resolution, Fix Device Error, etc. These tools must be one of the greatest achievements of Driver Booster. It becomes a child’s play to fix those general PC handicaps.

Mighty Backup & Restore
No one can guarantee there would be never a problem if you update the driver. To minimize the bad effect of any unexpected troubles caused by driver updates, Driver Booster provides mighty strategies, including backing up the drivers, creating a system restore point. With these, you can reverse the update or restore the system to fix the troubles.

Offline Driver Updater
What if a computer has no internet connection? Driver Booster can also help you fix the problem caused by drivers. Offline Driver Updater is employed for those computers without internet connection, especially for newly installed Windows computers.

Ultimate Gaming Experience
Apart from fixing general problems caused by drivers, Driver Booster can also bring gaming experience to a higher level. It not only provides necessary game drivers, but also offers Game Boost which can optimize PC performance for better gaming.

In summary, Driver Boost is supposed to be the first choice when you need a driver update tool no matter whether it is used to improve PC performance or get better gaming experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Cześć,

Teraz Driver Booster 9 jest wersją RC i będzie wyświetlał pro w nadchodzącej wersji.

*************************************************************************************

Hi there,

Now Driver Booster 9 is RC version and it will display pro in the coming version.

Hi,

1. Tell to the dev. to make rounded corners to be in tune with Windows 11.

2. When I'm on the updating page and scroll to watch what drivers are updating, moves a little in lag, the old version I did not have this problem.

3. Otherwise everything is going well.

I purchased Driver Booster 9 with a degree of scepticism knowing that there are all sorts of big claims being made by different companies.

I'm happy to report that my pc now shows clear evidence of brisker and more responsive performance. As a result of this very noticeable improvement, I can say that it was money well spent.

• Scannan changed the title to Send Your Feedback for Driver Booster 9

Just checking out features in DB9. In the Settings area, specifically Network Settings, with Microsoft dropping support for Internet Explorer in 2022, why is there still reference to Internet Explorer?  Do you mean a browser in general, or do you actually mean Internet Explorer?  Sorry, my attention to detail mode is enabled by default. :-)

6 hours ago, Manfred Hempel said:

Hi - every time there is an update, the app image disappears from my collection down there left - why - this is not new, has been so before

Hello Manfred,

Could you please give us more details?

Is it the image of Driver Booster on the desktop? Will reinstalling Driver Booster fix the problem? Did you log in Windows as administrator?

Waiting for your reply.

34 minutes ago, Lindsay Whyte said:

Just checking out features in DB9. In the Settings area, specifically Network Settings, with Microsoft dropping support for Internet Explorer in 2022, why is there still reference to Internet Explorer?  Do you mean a browser in general, or do you actually mean Internet Explorer?  Sorry, my attention to detail mode is enabled by default. 🙂

Hi there,

You must be very careful. This is one point we need to improve. We will further check it. With your efforts, we can provide better IObit products.

Thank you for your support.

• 6 months later...

I downloaded the IObit driver booster 9 to update my drivers, it found 18 non updated drivers, my PC automatically restarted but couldn't get back up, the system was broken to its core, only later I found out that mass updating your drivers like this is dangerous, please optimize your software to not do this or warn the user of the potential danger, I'm currently trying to revive my PC, your application practically destroyed my machine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Could you please check whether you can boot up your PC in safe mode?

Since the environment of each PC is different, we need the tool to get the information about your system and the operation of our program. Without the required information, we can do little to analyze the issue or further help you. Your understanding is highly appreciated and it would be much better if you can follow the steps in the previous email to get the information.
Please download https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/db/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe > double click to run this tool on the problem PC > click 'Save report to Desktop' > find db_info_YYMMDD.zip on your desktop > send us the zip file.

We will analyze the file and try our best to find a solution for you.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Huge shoutout to driver booster.

my pc worked perfectly fine. Oh no!

but then driver booster came along and corrupted the drivers that run my internet (Realtek pcie gbe family controller)

and now my pc can’t connect to the internet to fix it

thank you to driver booster for bricking my pc

money well spent 🙂

99999/5 stars