IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

my acer swift3 laptop crashes on installing ASC

yogen

my acer swift3 laptop crashes on installing ASC.

show blue screen error with VIDEODX  something failure. i have to go to safemode and uninstall asc to have it run back agaain.. tried several times with different settings. never worked.

Hi

Very sorry for the issue you encountered.

Please follow the steps below to send us the debug file via feedback@iobit.com so that we can further check it.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file to us.

Thank you.

• 8 months later...

I had the same problem after installing the Advanced System Care on my new ACER Aspire 3 laptop and running the application. 

I had to take it back to ACER to get it back up and running. 

After getting it back I downloaded the program again and as soon as I ran it, it crashed once again.

I took a video showing what happened after it crashed. 

I now have my laptop back up and running but I don't think I will run the program again on the laptop.

While I genuinely sympathise with you for your issue, I am not sure what you are expecting here.

As you can see from the initial post, the reply from Iobit was a request for the debug file. So, it would be

logical to assume that it will also be requested in your case.

Thee video does not really help as it does not show anything pertaining to ASC. I must however ask the question......

When you took your pc back to Acer the last time, did they not tell you what had caused the issue, and more importantly what to

do to prevent it again.