IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Disappearing Icon and Hardware Information

After downloading and when installing Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal Version 2.3.0.726, "Create a Desktop Icon" was selected and upon completion of the installation, the Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal Icon was placed on the Desktop. However, after I refreshed my Desktop, the Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal Icon disappeared and was replaced by a generic icon.

Also, when running Advanced WindowsCare the first time, the Hardware Information (Operating System, Processor Information, Video Device and Physical Memory) was shown correctly. However, when running the program the second time, all items of the Hardware Information was shown as "Unknown".

Will appreciate it very much if you can provide information on how I can make the Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal Icon and the Hardware Information to reappear.

Thank you for your assistance.

Could you post a screenshot of your desktop without AWC open and 1 with the System Information Windows open do that i can see what it says. According to my understanding, it says Unknown. Please post a screen shot of this. If you do, i may be able to assist you.

Archived