IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

v1.11

I.m a FNG here, but not to IOBIT. Have been installing it on customer computers for a while now.

The latest version seems to take considerably longer on some drives than on others. I charge this off to the automatic anilization prior to actual defrag, but I am seeing some 7-8 hour runs on some moderately sized drives. Not all, but it does appear to be slower on all drives I have installed it on, just mollasses in winter with some ...

Anybody else noting the same problem? Suggestions?

RVN 69-70 "Our Honor was in answering the call!"

Hi mosenji

For the time being you are just NG (New Guy) here :-)

What is moderately sized drives in your terminology?

The defrag engine is probably doing a more thorough job now.

If the drives are very fragmented, I would go for just defragment at the first run. Some people never defragment, I'm told.

RVN? Registered Veterinary Nurse?

Nursing your friends computers, are you ? :-)

Hopefully you cure their pets (pet machines) too! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. In order to test I uninstalled SD 1.11 and cleaned totally after uninstallation.

So from a completely Clean install I ran the program for the first time.

The C: drive is 60 GB 17 GB are used, the fragment percentage was 2.5%

I ran a Defrag&Optimize (Fast Optimize) it took 15 minutes

Would you describe that as fast or medium or slow?

I.m a FNG here, but not to IOBIT. Have been installing it on customer computers for a while now.

The latest version seems to take considerably longer on some drives than on others. I charge this off to the automatic anilization prior to actual defrag, but I am seeing some 7-8 hour runs on some moderately sized drives. Not all, but it does appear to be slower on all drives I have installed it on, just mollasses in winter with some ...

Anybody else noting the same problem? Suggestions?

RVN 69-70 "Our Honor was in answering the call!"

Archived