IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro Review IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Driver Booster Pro Review IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs IObit Software Coupons & Promo Code

Smart Ram Compression technology option

pbjh

Hi pbjh

Try reading about RAM in Help&Support

If you choose to use the smart ram technology you ought to know what is going on.

Setting-wise there may be some changes from the Windows default, and you would want to know what that is.

I haven't tried it yet, because I have absolutely no problems with my Ram, I have much more than enogh.

I look forward to hearing about your findings :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Please can anyone tell me what the "Use smart ram compression technology" option does under the settings button - why is it not default selected?

smart ram compression

Thanks - It doesn't make any difference that I can see so far and as I have a reasonable amount of RAM I'll take your sensible advice and just leave it alone!

I find it odd that software can be released without proper help/instruction manuals even for the paid PRO version.

Hi pbjh

Yes in a way you are right. But I suspect that the compressing RAM technology is an area where a lot of explanation is necessary.

So my advise is to look for explanation about the issue on the internet.

I think this is becoming more and more common (explanations), I even heard that Microsoft would discontinue their Help&Support in favor of a site on the internet.

A little vexing for us that are set in our ways :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks - It doesn't make any difference that I can see so far and as I have a reasonable amount of RAM I'll take your sensible advice and just leave it alone!

I find it odd that software can be released without proper help/instruction manuals even for the paid PRO version.

Archived