IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System care ultimate blocks every game/program/exe from working and lanching

I'm a programmer, when I open VSCode to do coding, it blocks the access to the compiler

If I open a game, it prevents the game on launch and says whatevergame.exe wants to acess whateverfile.txt

If I open photoshop and open a file, it says photoshop wants to access this file

And every time I have to click allow and it just doesn't remember which becomes pain in the back

How can I stop this from the settings? This has disturbed and bugged me very a lot!

If this doesn't get solved, then I'm going back in my decision 

11 minutes ago, Scannan said:

It shows it in the product manual. By reading the product manual you will understand the program

better and will be able to fix issues yourself.

It just shows an overview of the settings! It's not the user manual!

So I get that there are no settings to control this?

Yes it is the User manual. I just looked at the link.

Yes there are settings to fix your issue. So, again, read the Manual and you will be able to sort your issue.

I am not going to do it for you. It is your pc and your responsibility to be able to use it correctly.

3 minutes ago, Scannan said:

Yes it is the User manual. I just looked at the link.

Yes there are settings to fix your issue. So, again, read the Manual and you will be able to sort your issue.

I am not going to do it for you. It is your pc and your responsibility to be able to use it correctly.

OK! Just got back to the free version. 🙂

Looks like some people don't care about customer support!

There is no free version of Advanced Systemcare Ultimate.

So it seems that you do not understand the program you are using.

Also, you are confused about customer support. We are here to solve issues which the User cannot solve themselves.

We are not here to do things which the User is too lazy to do themselves.

Don't play smart on me.

I meant got the advanced system care FREE not ultimate this is the first one.

Also, I have been using this program for a lot of time, but I just got the ultimate version, but cause of the problem I hated it

Now, you have a point about customer support and such, I was confused, sorry. Cause I have to work on my android app and the ASC ultimate is just blocks everything. That's why the rush.

Also, I'm not saying I'm lazy, nor am I a noob or something! I just didn't find the setting that I was looking for in the settings page so I came here.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers

You hated it because you do not know how to use it. It also seems the Product manual is too difficult for you.

So.....Look at....Sensitive Data Protection

and....Ignore List

Also, if you have now decided not to use ASCUltimate....ensure that you have other Anti-virus/Anti-malware protection.

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, robmartin5450 said:

This thread makes me not want to buy the product. Technical support is to fix problems. Customer Service is to assist customers and give them a positive experience. This is definitely not that. Very poor service in my opinion.

Why??

This is a Help Forum. We do not work for Iobit. We are Users who volunteer their time to help others if we can.

We are NOT iobit Customer Service or Iobit Technical support.