IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

touch screen problem

Hi,

I have a problem with my touch screen laptop (HP tx2000) - after I installed ASC, my touch screen has stopped working. I can calibrate the pen and my fingers, so it is not a hardware problem, but I can't seem to find a way to reactivate it to use it. I already checked the system manager and it has not been deactivated there. The game booster utility is also set for normal mode.

Thanks!

Hi usuario

You probably didn't configure the "problems" in System Optimizations. so the best bet is to go to Restore center and annul the latest changes.

Please read: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1979

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

I have a problem with my touch screen laptop (HP tx2000) - after I installed ASC, my touch screen has stopped working. I can calibrate the pen and my fingers, so it is not a hardware problem, but I can't seem to find a way to reactivate it to use it. I already checked the system manager and it has not been deactivated there. The game booster utility is also set for normal mode.

Thanks!

Hi,

Just join here and may i give suggestion? you may try to uninstall this advance systemcare program, and re-activate the touch screen with your software. Then you clone your system before install the advance systemcare program. if the problem still exist, it confirm this problem is caused by the advance systemcare program.

Archived