IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster inutilizou minha placa X79 com Xeon atualizando o firmware

Beto

Driver Booster inutilizou minha placa X79 com Xeon atualizando o firmware, pediu para reinicializar e em seguida nunca mais deu vídeo, pesquisando em outros lugares vi que ocorreu o mesmo problema com outras pessoas, dizem que ele atualizou a Bios, eu achei que esse programa só atualizasse os drivers e no meu caso atualizou o firmware do sistema, ou Bios? só sei que inutilizou minha placa após esse update, o que aconteceu e pq tem acontecido isso com outros usuários também? como reparar meu dano com esse erro do programa de vocês?

Driver Booster disabled my X79 board with Xeon updating the firmware, asked to reboot and then never gave video again, searching elsewhere I saw the same problem with other people, said it updated the Bios, I thought this program only updated the drivers and in my case updated the system firmware, or Bios? I only know that my board was unusable after this update, what happened and why has this happened to other users too? how to repair my damage with this program error of yours?

Hello,

Since the environment of each PC is different, we need the tool to get the information about your system and the operation of our program.

Please download https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/db/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe > double click to run this tool on the problem PC > click 'Save report to Desktop' > find db_info_YYMMDD.zip on your desktop > send us the zip file.

We will analyze the file and try our best to find a solution for you.

The thing is, you can't access the pc, the firmware update of driver booster briked the BIOS. You cannot diagnose the problem by not being able to enter the operating system, the only way to solve it is to buy a BIOS programmer.

Be very careful with driver booster because it leaves your computer unusable, especially if you use a x79 or x99 motherboard.

Dear Driver Booster user,

It is our great honor that you love Driver Booster and use it to maintain drivers on your PC. Thank you for your trust and support.

We are really sorry for all the troubles that the firmware updates caused this time. As we all know,  the environment of each PC is different. Even if we test drivers carefully before we add them to our database, there may be such accidents that some drivers cause system problems.

Anyway, with the great help of our warmhearted users, we finally located the problem driver updates and excluded them from our database. We express our sincere gratitude to those users.  That is, users won't be provided those firmware updates when users use Driver Booster to scan.

To those users who encountered the problems, we express our apology.  To make sure the problem drivers won't be scanned out after you restore or reinstall your system, please delete the ScanData folder under the installation directory of Driver Booster (Right-click "Driver Booster" icon on the desktop > Click "Open File Location"). After that, those firmware updates are not supposed to be provided. If you still get the notification to update those firmware after that, please get information with the tool (https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/db/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe) and send us the log for investigation.

Thank you very much for your time to read this message.