IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit automated update problem

hellrider1

Hi rider

What kind of computer do you have - what OS?

Is it a laptop? Does it run on batteries?

What does your services.msc say? Hopefully the update isn't deactivated.

Cheers

solbjerg

the last few days system care has tried to auto update itself and it keeps failing. also sometimes when i go to do the manual scan it restarts my computer in mid scan. has anyone else noticed this or does anyone know how to fix those issues?

Hi rider

What kind of computer do you have - what OS?

Is it a laptop? Does it run on batteries?

What does your services.msc say? Hopefully the update isn't deactivated.

Cheers

solbjerg

dell dimension e521 and i am running vista home premuim and no its a desk top and i have it flagged for auto updates but it seems to keep failing and its not my connection i have high speed unlimited internet

Hi hellrider1,

About your update problem, could it be similar to which is discussed in this thread?

For the midway scan stall, what is your other security softwares? Are you running as an Administrator?

Did you try ASC scanning with the antivirus and other on-line defenders switched off?

Do you have additional encryption software?

If you use Smart Defrag, the other software from IObit, does it analyze without a glitch?

There is also a possibility that there may be corrupted files and/or bad sector in your PC, did you try chkdsk /F command from command prompt window?

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Problem with proxy settings

I have also problems with updating the ASC. The problem is that I should be able to use automatic proxy configuration url and there's no place to put that data in ASC's update settings.

Is there a way to circumvent this f.ex. by downloading update files manually to the computer or put the url somewhere so that automatic update would work?

Archived