IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malware Fighter 9 Pro automatically switches off Protection

Bonner

I have been a supporter of Malware Fighter since version 4.  I believe that it has worked well.

However, with the latest version I have experienced both the Anti-ramsomware Engine & Bitdefender Engine turning off automatically twice

I made sure with installation that both were on.

It surprised me the first time I found them both off, as I thought perhaps I hadn't been so diligent as to make sure they were on after installation.

When I started my computer yesterday, I found them both off again.

Any suggestions?

Thank-you

Wil

Hi Bonner,

Welcome to our forum. 

To look into the issue you mentioned, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. 
After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.  
Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had the exact same thing happen, both bitdefender and anti-ransomware were turned off after the Malware fighter was updated, multiple times.

I will not be providing any further details. If you can't duplicate this behaviour, I can't trust your service anymore.

Hi akardos,

Sorry to hear that.

To look into the issue, please run the tool from  and send us the produced mesage to imfsupport@iobit.com

We will help you out of the issue. Your privacy are guaranteed. Only the message about the program will be collected and the message is only used to look into the issue.

Thanks for your trust.