IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems after GameBooster

Zinn

Hey, i have just been using the free version of Advanced System Care for the past month or so. Seemed to be selling itself well, i saw the download for the gamebooster and figured i would give it a try. I ran it and clicked to close my virus software while i went into a game to see what helps. I'm not very tech savvy and all the other programs sounded more technical, so maybe this was a poor decision on myself. But since my games now run super fast, videos seem fast forwarded, and game play is almost impossible to control at its speed. Has anyone experienced a similar problem? If so are there any suggestions on how to fix it? I have removed the gamebooster at the moment to try and see if it would solve anything, but it hasn't. :sad: so if anyone can, please help :sad:

What game are you trying to play? I've had this problem with a couple games...espeically older games (without gamebooster). I tried playing deus ex and it was almost impossible to play. Suppoisvely, newer hardware is so advanced, the games programming cannot handle the new technology properly and causes some games to go into hyper mode.

Archived