IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game save issue with Timberborn

MacWhinny

So, I've had an issue with my timberborn game save. I can start a new game just fine. but once i save it, i cannot load the save. It gives me a bug report (Which i have added to the post) 

I've tried disabling all the features in malware fighter and it still does it. It seems to have an issue with the core software, and i have added an exception, which obviously (As i'm here) didn't work. 

https://www.toptal.com/developers/hastebin/vadewiritu.yaml

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedabck.

What happened when you load the save? 

By the way, how do you know tthe issue is related to IObit Malware Fghter ? Please describe the issue more clearly so that we can help you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 4 months later...
On 12/31/2021 at 10:17 PM, MacWhinny said:

So, I've had an issue with my timberborn game save. I can start a new game just fine. but once i save it, i cannot load the save. It gives me a bug report (Which i have added to the post) 

I've tried disabling all the features in malware fighter and it still does it. It seems to have an issue with the core software, and i have added an exception, which obviously (As i'm here) didn't work. 

https://www.toptal.com/developers/hastebin/vadewiritu.yaml

Hello, a few times in the past, my saves were rolled back and replaced by previous saves that I had erased myself. But now, with every game, it's impossible to save: "beware of not putting special characters and or having enough space on the hard drive" (sorry, my game isn't in English), I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but I still get that message. So, if this happened to anyone, please tell me why and how to fix it. \