IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

About advanced system care and game booster

vinnya

I have to admit, when I first downloaded Advanced SystemCare 3, I was skeptical. But after using it the very first time (Including the game booster), I was very impressed by the ease of operation, and more importantly, how it actually worked!! ASC has to be one of the best maintenance programs out there, bar none! I am using the free version right now (because i can't afford the full version, I am unemployed), but I will eventually buy the full version. I would recommend to anyone and everyone to try this. It keeps all computers (even my crappy HP computer) working great! Try it and you will see! You should also try PC checkup (it's free and awesome, but you can buy it for like $30, and it is definitely worth it!), and SpeedItUp (Also free and awesome, but you can buy it for about $30) , it is also highly recommended to keep your computer running great. I have all three and I use them before I close down my computer.(Don't forget a good virus protection like Norton and anti-spyware like Malebyte maleware that can be downloaded for free).

Archived